Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking of stepping out...

So here I sit, having failed multiple times to resolve the sexual issues of my marriage...

It's clearly something we don't talk about, she has zero interest and all I do nowadays is finding my eye wondering....

So I've met another woman who is sexually interested in me, and I her. She is in no way connected to anyone I know and there is zero chance of this getting traced back to my wife...

I don't even feel guilty about the flirting or anything...I didn't just say one day "oh I'm going to sleep with another woman" it just sorta started down this road. I have needs, these needs are never met, my wife wont let me touch her, haven't shared a passionate kiss in over three years...it's like being married to a child...and I find myself not respecting her, or really caring...we just live with each other. When we do have sex (rarely) she just lays there unattached, I cum, she runs away..literally runs...no passion at all....and our sex life is almost non existent....she doesn't even notice that I've pulled away.

So this other woman knows the situation, is completely fine with it, and has zero emotional attachment and I've found over time she can be discrete....

On one had I have the "I've never slept with another woman" card, and on the other I have the "my wife wont have sex with me, wont resolve this issue or has zero passion for me."

I mean I love my wife, she's everything...but the lack of physical contact and always backing away from me...just kills it. I want sex, I'm tired of not getting it.

I'm seriously thinking of this other woman more...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment