Pages

Search blog and web

Stopped putting out to disinterested partner!

My partner and I had amazing, frequent sex when we met five years ago. He now thinks the relationship is fine because we have sex once a week. He knows I'd like more, but he reckons it's his age. Does five and a half years really make that much of a difference to a man?

I suggest having fun, but he isn't enthusiastic. I have bought stuff to spice things up and when I suggest using things he says "maybe next time". He was up for experimentation at the beginning and definitely enjoyed it.

We did have sex on Saturday, but I was up for a bit of adventure and he made excuses as per usual. This is all so depressing. He had the inclination when we first met, but now he doesn't. It makes wonder if he actually fancies me, likes me or wants to be in the relationship still.

So, I turned him down on Sunday morning when he was feeling horny and have slept on the sofa since then. Part of this has been down to the fact that I've felt like PMS devil woman, but I also want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

A quick bit of weekend morning sex won't cut it!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment