Pages

Search blog and web

A Special Man

So the lady I have been dating for 3 months was very upset. I picked her up and brought her to my place and made Dinner for us. We ended up having a nice evening and I was able to improve her mood and get her laughing. We also sat on the couch and just talked for a while. She has something quite serious going on in her life and has a lot of stress. During the night she also said she just needed some time to herself.

And end of Evening I drove her home. We had hugged and kissed throughout the evening, but I know the problem in her life is testing our future together.

Anyway, when I got home she texted me and part of message was "Thanks for a lovely night! You are a special man! ({})"

I'm not sure how to take this. Is she just being nice, or does "Special Man" mean she has strong feelings? I have strong feelings for her and I think we could have a great relationship but I know she is cautious. PS were both around 50 .

Any Advice???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment