Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do :/

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. We're planning on moving in after our one year. We've had our fights and is and downs like every couple, but we fight so badly that we break up. Sometimes for a few hours, sometimes for about a week.

One of the times we broke up, I was trying to show him I wanted him back (he said that he was done with me, so I was trying my hardest to show him we could be fine again). My best friend's birthday was during the week that we were broken up. When we were together he told me that I wasn't allowed to go to her party (it was just a dinner). So I didn't think it would matter if we weren't together and I went

But he asked me about it, and I was going to tell him the truth, but he started getting really mad at me and accusing me of going without telling him/asking him. I really didn't think that there would of been a problem!! So I lied and told him I didn't go

I got my friends to cover for me and everything. I was going to tell him eventually when it wasn't a big deal anymore. But one of my friends posted something and he went right to accusing me again! It didn't even have anything to do with the party like he was saying it was!!

I don't know what to do know. My fitness covered for me again. But now it's just a huge burden on me. I love him and don't want to hurt him, and want to tell him the truth but he'll freak out and break up with me. I don't want to lose him over a simple mistake :/. What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment