Pages

Search blog and web

Gay one night stand (?)

Hi there, this is a bit of a long story, but would appreciate advice.

I am a 21 year old guy that just finished university and went on a two week holiday a few weeks ago. I'm no saint and I have had quite a lot of no strings sexual hookups with quite a lot of people in the past. I have rarely got attached to them, normally it's just a hook up and that's that, or even with a casual f-buddy I had before, who wanted more, I didn't want anything and didn't feel attached to him at all.

But something weird has happened and I don't know what to do about it. Here is the story. I went on holiday to Malaysia with some friends and they are now still out there doing some extensive travel as they have more time off that I do (I start a grad programme soon). While I was there, I slept with three guys within the first week just casually. I didn't feel anything for them at all and didn't feel attached and couldn't care less about them now. I also received oral sex from two different guys in a bar and again, didn't feel attached.

I then went down to Singapore alone to visit an expat friend living there the other day. I logged onto Grindr on my phone as soon as I landed and this guy from New Zealand started chatting and within 10 minutes we had met up for a drink. He was my age, good looking, intelligent, sweet and funny. We had a few drinks for an hour before we went back to his room to drink more and he suggested we go out that night in Singapore. So we went back to his room and we had a laugh, listened to music and we started kissing. We were kissing hard for a while and we were both getting horny so I suggested we head out.

We took a taxi to the bars and made out the whole way, in each others arms. We walked through the streets and he held my hand and kept kissing me. We went to a few bars and we kept making out and had a fun, almost wild night out in Singapore and I felt like we were getting to know each other. He had a hard on the whole time btw and I guess I did too. We were in a bar and we went upstairs to the sofas, and we gave each other oral sex (yes in public, I know it's bad) and made out some more.

Anyway, at about 3AM we got a taxi back to his and more of the same. When we got in, we had sex and I stayed over and we fooled around most of the night, and then again in the morning and had sex again. But then I said that I had to go as my flight back home was later that day and I had to go to the airport soon. He seemed sweet, but said "oh well I might see you later" kind of hesitantly but we never did.

The issue is, I have had one night stands before, but I've known that was what they were and didn't care about the guy the next day. But this guy... I feel like I can't get over him. Maybe it was the magic of being on holiday and the craziness of being in a city like that, but I had the most amazing night of my life and really really liked this guy as person. I can't get over him :S

Does this sound like just a one night stand? I actually got his name but we didn't exchange details and he doesn't know my name. Would it be totally weird to contact him to say I had an amazing last night? Or should I just take it for what it is, appreciate it was a fun night and keep the memories and move on? I feel so confused about this encounter and I don't understand why, if it was just a one night stand, I am feeling this way.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment