Pages

Search blog and web

Scared to kiss him

I've been seeing this guy. We've been on a few dates and he said it did bother him that I wasn't affectionate. On our first date he wanted a hug and I rejected him. I'm not experienced at all and I was brought up on tough love you could say. In terms of my love life I have always struggled to relax around guys. With this guy now I have noticed changes in my self, due to him being straight up with his feelings, I've started to be more open too. When we went on our last date, i was being quite playful and then he started to put his arm around me etc and by the end of the date I reached out and held his arm whilst we were walking. This is not like me at all. I've realised it's not even that I'm not affectionate, I just need to get comfortable.

There were so many times I wanted to kiss him and vice versa. He asked when he would get a kiss and I said on our 10th date as a joke. On the way home he texted me saying he wanted to kiss me all day and was waiting for me to make a move. He said he thought I would and he respects me too much to make me feel uncomfortable. I'm actually so scared to kiss him for some reason. I just don't know what it is.

How do I relax?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment