Pages

Search blog and web

Told my straight, unavailable friend I love him?

I'm 17, male and bisexual, fully out. For 9 months now, I've loved my straight friend. While we weren't that close, before, we are close friends and he tells me I'm one of his best friends. He gives me butterflies and I've never felt the same about anybody before.

However, I believe he is straight, even though he respects and is surprisingly interested in my sexuality and what turns me on and stuff?
More importantly, he is in a relationship with my childhood best friend, and she and him are happy together. Still, I don't want to get in between them.

Because of this, it has made me feel depressed for 6 months now. I decided I needed to end this and after trying to distance myself from him for a month, it didnt work and all the feelings just intensified when I saw him again. So, I told him and his girlfriend about my situation. They were both fine with it, and would really it if they could still be friends with me. This was via text unfortunately, they knew something was up and wouldn't stop pestering me until I spilled the beans. I wanted to tell them in person. :/

I'm planning on seeing him next week. It's going to be awkward, since two of our mutual friends know about this and I'm a bit nervous. What should I do? And what should I talk to him about? I really love him, but I want to still be friends with him.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment