Pages

Search blog and web

Babyface problems

I have this frustrating/confusing problem with having a babyface. Alright so I have been called cute a billion times I'm not boasting that's just how it is. I also get called adorable sometimes and even once beautiful. Now you'll probably be thinking whats wrong with that but it always seems that girls go for older manly guys. I always get eyeballed by girls younger than me like 16 and younger. The problem with that is I'm 18 turning 19 soon so they're not an option.


Now here comes my main problem I'll catch girls my age and even older checking me out like once I saw someones mum point me out to her daughter. The thing is I don't know if they're checking me out because I'm just cute like a baby or if they find me attractive. So I get anxious of approaching a girl who will be looking my way because I'll instantly think oh they're just staring at me because I'm cute like a baby. I'm just venting really but I do have a question for you girls. If you're with your friends would you point out and stare at a guy that you thought was baby cute or would you only do that with someone you found attractive?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment