Pages

Search blog and web

am I being groomed?

Ok, feel abit silly posting this, but getting abit worried of late. There's a big fella down the gym, about 38 years old and very muscular. Well lately he's been approaching me quite alot, seemed friendly at first but about 3 weeks ago he started asking me to hit him on the back before sets and tells me to do it harder repeatedly. About a week ago he brought in some pictures to show me of him posing in the mirror at home in just some y-fronts and asked 'do you like them', as he waited eagerly for my reaction.

Well last night was the straw that broke the camels back. I was in the changing rooms with him and could feel him staring over the whole time, then wham his phone rings.

His ringtone? That shawn michaels im just a sexy boy theme tune for those familiar with wwf wrestling.

anyway he let it ring for about 50 seconds before answering and could see him smiling in the mirror, worried this guy might be a creep and might brick us over the head and have his way with me when i least expect it. Or maybe he's just a really friendly shawn michaels fan?? thoughts on what to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment