Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do..

So, I never thought of writing something in this category before but I need some of your life-changing advice.. Soo here's my story..

There was this girl.. We didn't meet for years and I don't know how I ran into her online.. When we talked, we were like great best friends in the world and we talked how we lived our lives in these two years.. I complimented her, said her things i never said before and we talked..blah blah blah..
Now this is not the case anymore ( she says she hates me- i get her to talk to me again- she hates me again) When I said: "You can hate me.. Maybe I am an idiot.. But I'll always smile"
She responded with" ok"
That was it. Nothing more. It hurts..
Guys.. I like her.. I just don't know what to do.. How to text her? How to make her smile again?
Help me out!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment