Pages

Search blog and web

Would infertility prevent you from getting into a relationship with somebody?

Basically, I can't have kids. And I have known this since I was about 16/17. Conception not the issue, the issue being I couldn't carry a child to term. All very distressing when I found out but now it is what it is.

Now I know from experience this bugs some people, my ex used it against me. i.e. 'You can't even have kids, what's the point in you!' And a girl I dated was of the same opinion.

And on the other hand a girl I used to see had no issues whatsoever, So all in all, I genuinely have no clue whether it is something people would generally consider an issue. Just so you know, I'm giving backstory for the context of the question.

Anyway, so in all honesty, I won't neg or whatever, would that issue, infertility of impotency, prevent you from entering into a relationship with somebody. Or alternatively carry it on to full term knowing?

I guess I'm just interested, and now I am starting uni I might meet somebody and I really don't know if this is something that is generally an issue with people.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment