Pages

Search blog and web

He can't love anyone!

Recently my boyfriend has been really confusing/worrying me, we've been together for almost a year now and we still haven't had sex yet. But this isn't because I didn't want it - it's because he didn't want it :S.

I was actually starting to think he was gay (and i still have my doubts tbh) so I just came out and asked him on thursday and I was not prepared for his response. He told me he's heavily into masochism and he was worried if he told me I'd leave him. honestly I wasn't that surprised to find this out, as he kind of seems to fit the type, so I asked him why this somehow prevents him from being able to have sex with me and he told me the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

He says that he actually can't get an erection if something good is happenign to him :confused:. Its like its not just a fetish for him, but an actual requirement or something. He says whenever he masturbates he doesn't think about having sex with girls he likes, he thinks about how much of a loser he is (!) and being kidnapped and abused (!!!). I even offered to act like a dominatrix for him, but, he says it wouldn't work because we like eachother!! :(

He says the worst part is that he doesn't even like the idea of it, and that hes scared that he's never going to be able to really love someone, but he can't help it! He was nearly in tears at this point, and I'm sad to say that I had to leave because.. I just couldn't handle the situation. I feel really bad for him and I want to try to help him and I feel terrible for thinking that I should just leave him ASAP... :( I really don't know what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment