Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do...Divorce? Suicide?

I am so confused. I guess I am reaching out for some help here. I have reached a point in my marriage where I just don't know how to continue. She just doesn't get me. I wonder if I wasn't around how that would be. I know she'd be devastated. But I honestly could give a ****. I know my mom, brother, and sisters would be very hurt. My cat, who loves me, would wonder where I have gone and when I will be back not knowing that I won't be back. People can understand that I have died and passed over, but my cat will not. That pains me the most. If I get a divorce, since he legally belongs to my wife, I fear I wouldn't be able to take my cat with me and he would still wonder where I had gone and why I abandoned him. I hate myself. I hate my life. Right now. It would be easy to just get this **** over with. But those I love will be hurt and will not understand. I am in so much pain. This woman has confused the **** out of me and I just don't know what els e I can do to make her understand me. I am a very reasonable, or have been anyway, person. I deal with my problems logically and in a calculated manner. But my wife defies all logic. What should i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment