Pages

Search blog and web

Should I play along or be straight with her?

Been texting this girl and been getting to know her for a while. We've also phoned but we haven't met.


It picked up to the point we were flirting and it would be obvious through the things she says that she seems interested.


So I decided I wanted to meet and here was our latest conversation:


Me - You have a pretty smile x (in reply to her snapchat message)
Her - You have to send them back! That's how it works x
Me - I'll go one better and show you the real thing x
Her - How? I have my iPhone now so we can FaceTime x
Me - By me taking you out sometime and you saying yes x
Her - Not til you play on snapchat or FaceTime I'm afraid c


So I sent her a snap of a random object and drew a smilie face with a caption saying "now you can say yes".


She sent one back of a random object saying "That's not how it works :-)"


My problem is I'm a little camera shy and I'd rather meet her in person than be words or a face on her screen..


I'm not sure whether she's playing hard to get and that I should play along and just snapchat properly back with my face? (She knows what I look like already)


But I have a feeling that I should be straight about it and say "I don't want to be playing games" as my gut feeling says that doing snapchat with her won't be enough for her to meet up with me.


I also saw on her snapchat 'best friends' list that her two girl mates are there but some other guy is top of it (but he could just be a guy friend, she has quite a lot of them)


So should I play along with her or be straight with her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment