Pages

Search blog and web

Cheating Husband

I really need some help. Ive been married to my husband for almost 3 years, and we have been together for 7 years. We both were each others first. I work away from home alot and since we got married i gained alot of weight. Then one day i got a phone call from my sister telling me that my husband attempted to comit suicide. When i got back from travelling i confronted him about it and he said that he cheated on me. And he was afraid on how he is going to deal with it. I asked him how did he cheat, he said he met a girl in a pub. So i left it and we sorted it out. 2 weeks later i found a letter in my PO box from this girl. It was emails send to one another. So i acctualy found out that she is a prostitute selling herself on the internet. And that my husband paid her 3 times to have sex with him. She stated that she and her husband are in financial dificulties and that they do this to get money. When i confronted him about it. He said that he is sor ry, and will never do that again. But he did tell me then that he is starting to develop feelings for her. And everytime i tell him she is a prostitute who ruined our marraige, he comes up for her, and said, she isnt a prostitute. I dont know if i must carry on like this. I truly love him and dont want to lose him. Am i selfish towards myself. Must i just give up and move on. Or can i really get through this. How will he get through this. Will he stop defending her....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment