Pages

Search blog and web

Seeing a girl who doesn't chat much?

Hi,

So I dated this girl I met online. All went well, not a bad date, although said girl was tired due to being tired (late nights at work). This definately showed on her. However, this is all cool.


Anyway, we are going on another date (if you can call it that) but she just does not communicate much over txts etc. It's always me initiating an exchange of msgs. To be fair, she does always get back to me, within the same day (by few hrs max), but as you can imagine, this gets very boring very quickly. When we do chat, we chat for ages and it is fair sided (her as much as me). It doesn't give me much confidence, and we should be building up and talking more in the run up to a date.


She has said that I am cool and nice guy and I care about what she says/does, so things are positive for how far we are, but I just don't feel it.


On the one hand, she agrees to meeting up, on the other hand she doesn't chat much? :confused:


I don't want to be doing this then I ask her about "us" and then she is like she just wants to be friends and I look like an idiot (she said she wants to see where/how it goes).


The idea that the guy does all the work (in this case, said girl just really agrees to what I say) is ridiculous because I don't know if she is playing hard to get, or I am just doing the usual guy chasing, or something else like she is in mixed minds.


Any feedback appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment