Pages

Search blog and web

What should a letter include or not ?

Hi people .
Just for anyone dropping in that wouldn't know , we separated 8mths ago after 18yrs , 12 married.
There'd been heaps of stress over 3-4yrs, we were both worn out , changed a lot and l fell into an EA and that among the other stuff hurt x very much. Eventually we separated - x's decision.

l have been thinking about a letter to x but l can't decide on what l should or shouldn't write under my particular circumstances .

Personally l am unsure about my views on any poss R of late , but l would definitely be open to looking at it if x was or thought about it down the track. Well, until my life says otherwise anyway and moves a long in a new direction.

I've hashed out 8 pagers , 10 liners , apologies , explaining how and why we got how we did, as well as pointing out that l do still love her very much , would be open to R - for now , but life would take new turns at some stage no doubt.

What should it entail, what's best and worst things to include or to not?

Basically , l want her to know l guess that l am sorry for my part in things but although l may be interested in R, it's also time I got started with moving on properly.
I dunno , door possibly open but at the same time some closure for me and well , a warning of sorts l guess , don't take too much longer .

Feel free to lay out samples , l know a lot of other people here would benefit too.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment