Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend trust issue

Hello everyone! First time here and I'm looking for some advice.

Sorry if wrong section

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 5 months now, things haven't been going too good lately though.

She recently went to a nacho party that was all boys apart from her, the part I don't like so much is the fact she doesn't tell me she is going and doesn't even consider to remind me where she is going, she finished work at 4pm and went to the party at 8ish she had plenty of time to tell me...she gets home at 4am

And she also befriended a guy who hit in her as we got together and they are now pretty close which annoys me/makes me feel green.

She also has a history of cheating...

Am I right to be annoyed or am I being unreasonable? Any advice will be gratefully received

Thanks!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment