Pages

Search blog and web

Caught having sex

Last night, me and my girlfirend thought her parents would be out until late, so we thought we would have sex.
It was going great and we thought we had tons of time so we spent ages with forplay etc.

Anyway, about an hour in me and my girlfriend were having sex (It was really good), but her dad walked in on us whilst we were doing doggy style.
He picked me up and threw me out of the house (really embarrassing), and then threw my clothes out of the window.
My girlfriend is now not allowed to see me, as her parents didn't know that their daughter (who is 18) was sexually active.

Anyway, we still want to see each other, so where are some good/ fun places to have sex? My house is not an option either, as I share a room with my younger brother and there is always someone around.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment