Pages

Search blog and web

Husband has son just found out was his

Here is my story, husband got letter from attorney general office regarding child support for a child whose mother used to be my best friend (since we were 5). Go throughout the procedures get a DNA test, child is his. The child is about to be 15, he & my husband have never met. The time that the child would have been conceived around oct 97, my husband & I were 10 months into our relationship. In march of 98 I became pregnant with our first child & we married in Sept. 98. The child was born in July 98, at the time I was still friends with this person, even witnessing the child's birth, not once did she tell me this could be my boyfriend's baby. Through out the years my friend became distant until all of a sudden we were no longer talking. I then started to here rumors that this was my husband's baby, I confronted him, first he denied having sex with her, then he admitted it, but he claim to not know anything about the baby being his because she h ad said close to 5 other people were the father. I confronted her, she denied him being the father, I left it at that. Fast forward to this week when we get the petition from child support court along with the DNA test results. I feel so betrayed, I just wish they would have been honest with me back in 97, if I would have known he slept with her, especially after to finding out she was pregnant, I would have left him alone. I feel that they took parts of my life out of my hands by keeping that away from me. I really resent her for waiting all this time, I mean almost 15 years. My husband & I have 2 kids 14 & 11, I don't even know how to explain this to them. To be honest I don't even want this child in their lives, I don't know him. I'm not even sure I still want to be in the marriage, we were already having problems & now this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment