Pages

Search blog and web

Mutual friends

My husband and I have been through some difficulties. During this time my husband had an affair.

I am committed to my marriage, working through our difficulties and learning to trust him again.

I believe my husband that he too is equally committed.

My issue I have is that various people knew of my husbands affair. One of whom was a lady my husband chose to have as his "best woman" rather than a best man.

I can deal with people simply knowing and appreciate that it would have been very hard for them to tell me what was going on.

What I cannot deal with is that our "best woman" went lots further than this and did things with the pair of them and entertained them at her home.

I have asked my husband that we ditch friends who do not support the marriage. He is struggling with this as the history between them goes back a long way.

I feel hurt and betrayed by this woman whom not only did not tell me what was going on (despite having felt the pain of infidelity herself) but condoned the affair and entertained the pair of them.

I don't want her to have any part of our lives. I have no respect or trust for her and I truly want us to be around people who are there for both of us.

My insecurity is that I fear I may be being unreasonable. It is causing tension between my husband and I. I would really like his agreement on this matter and feel so strongly about it that I'd rather part amicably than have to be friendly and spend time with this woman.....

Am I being over the top in my request.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment