Pages

Search blog and web

Not really sure what to do.

So I met this guy one time , and since then we had been texting. I told him that I liked him , however ever since then he's taken it as permission to text me NON STOP. He's never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl. He's 25 and has a hobby that consumes all his free time, his life. I've tried to tell him that although I like him and think he's got a great personality I wouldn't see it going anywhere, as he doesn't have any free time and lives quite far away from me, but Didnt listen to me and kept on texting.

One night it all came to a head where he was texting me and said something sexually suggestive which came out of nowhere and he had never said anything like that before, it was really awkward and I didn't really know how to react so was just a bit like :confused: :S and he was like sorry shouldn't have said anything at all. Ever since then he hasn't text me and I haven't text back because I haven't known what to say. I don't know whether to just not reply ever again since I didn't see it going anywhere or reply back to him because I feel bad for him?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment