Pages

Search blog and web

Obama says

"Scientists must design new fuels and energy sources to curb carbon pollution".

Carbon(C) is an element. That is an atom which exists independently and cannot be created or destroyed. I am no scientist but that is my understanding. Correct me if I am wrong.

So how can an element on its own be a pollutant? Unless it combines with oxygen,c02 but that eventually breaks down

I think some of the global warming alarmists are crying that the sky is falling, are behind this.

30 years ago there was a consensus among the worlds scientists that the earth was in dire danger of global cooling.

Climate change is a fact, as archaeology proves over 1000s of years.However man-made "global-warming " is not. More and more scientists are coming to this conclusion but that is not the "political correct view"




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment