Pages

Search blog and web

Need opinions on what my heart is telling me

To make a long story short and so you don't have to look at my other threads I have mixed emotions. Caught my wife in an year and a half EA but she won't admit anything else not even PA althought i know that's almost a sure thing. Went to counseling and later found out it was all for show and to buy time so she could leave later on down the road. I have sense filed for D but we have a 2 year old son and I still love this woman very much and it breaks my heart when he asks where mommy is since we have separated for like a week now. I really don't want to be the one to ask for R and be the chaser is she has no intention of making it work. But I also feel like if I don't say something she will just slip away and let the D go through and I will never know if it could have been salvaged. Any ideas?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment