Pages

Search blog and web

Grr, revenge is not so sweet.

My husband is emotionally abusive and very angry.
I am working on getting things set to leave.
Yesterday he got pissed and decided to give me the silent treatment which to me is the hardest thing to handle. We were going to a reception for his niece. I put on the face and was charming and friendly to everyone. He played it up in front of his family but not with me. I went outside and decided I just couldn't play the part anymore and I walked home.
Bad move, now he is furious and I have made matters so much worse. I blew my plan to stay calm and keep the fires low till I could get things set to go. I have no money and no where to go.
Now what do I do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment