Pages

Search blog and web

He said 'sex complicates things'

  • Thread Starter

So met a guy a couple months ago at uni through mutual friends. He tried having sex with me twice, but I didn't want to have sex with him in that moment in time...however we continued to sleep in the same bed with each other whenever I stayed over (which was a couple days a week). His friends/flatmates would always say how we should be together, how we are both similar etc...any way I just generally started to relx and feel comfortable around him and then started to feel like I could have sex with him (friend with benefit as I don't feel I could handle a relationship right now, nor neither could he)...I tried to initate it and then a week later brought it up in bed and he said that 'I do have sex...but not with you...sex just complicates things'...I don't get what he means by that ? considering he was flirting with me still after turning him down...and I continue wanting to be friends but haven't seen him since...was wondering how should I do act when I do see him ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment