Pages

Search blog and web

Should I stay or go?

  • Thread Starter

I met x 2.5yrs ago, 2yrs ago he downed me down as he's twice my age (I'm 20 he's 42), they wouldn't like it in class (a sports class twice a week) and he was sort of seeing someone else.

He had to take a break and when he returned he started being flirty and asking me out, eventually I accepted a lift with him. We've been seeing each other intimately for 5mths.

Last week I left after the first class (I like to stay on) to see him only for him to go off with y (another woman) and her daughter, z (5yrs). Z adores x and he adores her.

Last night I caught x before class and we had 5mins together, he said he wanted to have been with me but he got whisked off by z. I left after the first class again only to see him going off with y and z again.

I left a note on his car telling him that I didn't like him leaving me like that and that if he didn't want to be with me to say so (he's got my number).

Should I contact him (I've got his number and left a message but he's never replied/acknowledged it)? If so when, I'll see him Monday but we won't be able to discuss this. What do I say?

We were seeing each other before we met y and z.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment