Pages

Search blog and web

Should I end a relationship due to lack of attraction?

  • Thread Starter

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 months. He is a nice guy, kind and considerate. This is what I liked about him when I first met him. However I have never found him physically attractive. This is not something that I ever worried about before. However More recently I have noticed how I don't get butterflies when I see him, and I don't have moments where I find him hot. Wheras I have done with other guys in the past. I feel like this affects our sex life as I don't really enjoy it as much as he does, as I feel we lack chemistry.

He is a nice person, but he is just not attractive to me. I feel bad for feeling this way and have not told him. We have had problems before, as I felt like he wasn't going anywhere. He has been working in a department store for 4 years and hates it. But never does anything about changing his life. He still lives at home and hasn't done much since leaving school. We talked about it and he said he would work on it. However I can't be the one to change him. And I don't feel that attraction is the same thing, What should I do? Is it enough to break up with him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment