Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure how I feel about him..?

  • Thread Starter

For just over a month I have been seeing this guy at the same university as me. I DO like him, but I just feel as though there is a certain 'spark' missing. I'm physically attracted to him, but there seems to be some sort of chemistry missing between us. I usually know straight off the bat whether or not I can see myself in a relationship with someone, but with this guy I just really don't know.... We're great together physically, but I don't feel particularly mentally stimulated by him. He's quite laid back and doesn't really engage in intellectual/deep conversations (despite him being incredibly smart). I'm not saying all I want to do is sit around and talk all day, but it's as though we have nothing in common. How long do I wait before I make some sort of decision? He's told me he likes me and hopes things will go somewhere between us...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment