Pages

Search blog and web

Childs anxiety problems

My son seem very normal around my family and I. He always seemed shy around strangers. When he started school the teacher contacted me about his shyness. He has started biting his finger nails u till the nail looks very bad, picking at his skin until it bleeds and chewing holes in his clothing. He can't interact with strangers at all. I try to the him a little push to interact with people by giving him a dollar to buy candy but he gets so nervous he can't pay the cashier. It's taking away his childhood. He does have friends he plays with but if a child he does not know come around him he shuts down. The part that bothers me is the picking and bitting making a sores on his arms. He now has sores that have not healed for 4 months and we leave scares. I have no idea what to do to help him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment