Pages

Search blog and web

For girls between the ages of 20-25....

  • Thread Starter

Do you prefer older men? Or people from your own age? Or do you not care?

I know age is just a number and a few years doesn't make much of a huge difference blah blah, but its well known that a lot of teenagers quite rightly are sceptical about dating guys well into their 20s (not all but probably most), so I'm just wondering if girls who are a bit older than that, say between the ages of 20-25, are still skeptical dating older guys?

I'm 28, so this issue is just a bit of curiosity to me generally, nothing more than that. I see a lot of teenage female posters refrain from the dating much older guys (as a 28 year old I'm not sure I would be interested in a teen either), but I don't know whether that attitude changes once you get into your 20s at all?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment