Pages

Search blog and web

How to tell if someone 'likes' you?

  • Thread Starter

Booo, I feel like the typical posts here asking this :') but I promise you, this has been going on way longer than just a couple of months and I'm not about 15 :')

Anyway, I'm 19 and in my second year of uni right now and in year 13 I met a guy, literally the most perfect guy. He is a male version of me and we did once have a thing... until I messed up 100%. We made up again and everything was hunky dory.. until I got a new boyfriend (perhaps to get over him? not that it ever worked) and that new boy told me not to talk to that guy. Anyway that relationship is over and we're back to our normal selves, perhaps a little more, like we've been having phone calls until about 4 or 5 in the morning and when we got together as our friendship group, everyone said that we're 'definitely going to get together' etc etc, but obviously we've not spoken about this and we live in different cities now. He's on about visiting soon and I'm so excited for it, I have never been so infatuated with anyone like him... two years later and nothing has changed. It's so frustrating!


what would be the tell-tale signs that someone, who you don't see on a frequent basis, may be interested in you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment