Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend says I'm Weird as I don't instigate

  • Thread Starter

It worth noting I've been with my boyfriend 7 years. When I was 12 I was raped by a man and he's in prison I find it very hard to be like every other woman I'm 27

I enjoy sex with my boyfriend it's amazing.
He says I never make a move (I have a couple of times and twice he has rejected me saying I'm tired and once he was like leave me alone I want to sleep) I won't move on from kissing touching to intercourse until he does as the rejection resonates in my mind.
It's really hard for me to trust someone and I trust him he's the only man I do trust.
Being rejected makes me feel ashamed and makes me feel dirty and disgusting. And because he rejected me it is a worry, he said before the rejection I always want sex then those occasions I pluck up the courage he rejects me what does he expect.
I find it hard because he says most girls say **** me or get undressed but you need prompting and don't say anything like that, to me that's what normal girls are like I can't be like that it's not my fault the other two women he's "****ed" have had sex with a different guy every weekend night for the past God knows how many year at least 70 blokes, I'm not like that.

He wants me to talk and act slutty but I can't because that's not me.
I don't know how to deal with the issues I've tried telling him but he thinks it's a cop out and I don't know who I should talk to who can help I thought about having a conversation with my doctor to see what he'd recommend but I don't feel that's part of the job.

I just don't know what to do I feel my relationship will spiral out of control if I don't sort this out. I want sex I just don't want rejection and it takes me over an hour to pluck up the courage to take the lead by that point he isn't interested the longer it goes on the more I panic about it I don't know what to do how to solve this or how to take the lead without making myself open to being rejected by him because it hurts



Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment