Pages

Search blog and web

Common or not?

I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill with this, because I don't really mind, but still...

So the other night my wife and I had a very good session (yay!), but when I was done, she wanted more, and used her vibrator on herself.

Now, I'm not a quick shooter at all, and 90% of this was foreplay.

I got her off twice before we went PIV, and once more during. I "timed" myself to finish after she did this way. So at this point, she had had 3 0's (one manual, one oral and one PIV), each better than the other, judging by her reaction.

She asked if I had finished (lol, I guess it wasn't obvious?) and said she wasn't done. Grabbed her vibrator from her drawer and went to town, squirted massively and made more noise with that O than she did with the other 3.

Now I'm not insulted. More power to her. She is always multi-orgasmic, and 99% of the time she's the one to tell me "no more", concentrate on yourself, etc. I guess the simplest answer to this is that she should have communicated to me before I finished that she wanted more, as in "hold off a bit, keep going" etc. as I'm pretty used to tiring her out and having her tell me to focus on myself.

It's all good, but this isn't the first time. I've asked her to be more communicative to me in bed, but she just doesn't.

So ladies, for those of you who are multi-orgasmic, does it ever happen that you want more, even if your husband has paid attention to you, you've had a few O's, etc.? Men, does this ever happen to you? You think you've done a good job, but your partner is left wanting more?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment