Pages

Search blog and web

Was I a fool to think she 'likes' me?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so there's a girl in work, who treats me differently than the others. She giggles and laughs at a lot of the things I say, smiles a lot when she looks at me, talks and talks, to me, when I'm trying to leave the room she keeps the trying to reignite the conversation. She jokes with me, playfully teases me, and playfully is mean to me & makes fun. When were standing in a group (with other girls around) I notice she gradually gets closer and closer standing next to me. We even brush against eachither in the past. She tells me things about work I shouldn't know. When we talk about other girls, she shows me pics of women and asks if they are 'my type'. We are the same age and have a great connection.
All this made me think she may 'like' me...
However she has a bf and she does mention him to me but strangely only when others are around also. When we are alone she doesn't mention him.
Now I do not intend to do anything with this girl, after all she has a bf I just want to understand what's going on through her head, any idea maybe girls?
If she sees me as a friend that's fine, could it be more?
she also asks me to walk to places & play fights , pushing stuff at me etc

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment