Pages

Search blog and web

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

My wife does a lot of things that hurt my feelings. I won't relate the whole history, but it has come to a head this week. She is on business travel for the week. I have asked her to give me her return flight info so that I can pick her up at the airport. I also sent her an email telling her how much I love her and asking her if she would take my hand and recommit to our marriage and being happy in our marriage. She never responded to that email and she never gave me her flight information. I know she is busy on this trip. But yesterday, she called me and told me that she had the afternoon free, from 3:00 through the evening. When I woke up this morning, she still hadn't responded to my email and she still hadn't given me her flight information. She flies back tonight. I sent her an email telling her that it hurt my feelings that she didn't respond to my email, especially when she had the afternoon free. She called me this morning and yelled at me. She told me that my feelings always have to come first and that I don't have any respect for her and her work schedule. I actually thought I did a good job of being respectful. My email to her even said that I didn't want to make a big deal of this but that I wanted to share my feelings. She yelled at me. I actually know I should get out of this marriage, but divorce is so hard. What do you, the internet world, think I should do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment