Pages

Search blog and web

A girl I use to see is coming to my flat party

  • Thread Starter

I am holding a party in my student flat tomorrow night, I live with just girls and me the only man.

We made friends with another flat, a girl from there I have been seeing for a while but I told her I'm not looking for a relationship to her at the beginning but she said wasn't bothered.

I'm surrounded by girls so I hang out with them mostly as mates she has a hissy fit about it yet its okay for her talk to other guys. We decided not to see each other again apart from one of my flatmates is good mates with her so there is no getting rid of her.

I tried to be friends with her but she isn't interested, I didn't do anything wrong with her. Its my party anyway so I decide who I want but she wants to come yet I know she be a total bitch to me.

Should I say yes or no to her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment