Pages

Search blog and web

Need some advice on my issue.

  • Thread Starter

So, some background information.

Me and this guy became friends 6 or so months ago after meeting through a mutual friend. I liked him a lot then and this situation has only made my feelings worse.

So me and this guy have been friends for a while, he was one of the people I came out to at first (about a month ago). He comes to me about his relationship troubles with his girlfriend and his issue, I've listened to everything he has to say and he does the same.

At a party a few weeks ago he came out to me as bisexual and said that I shouldn't tell anyone, I didn't know what to do other than say I was proud. Really this little flame of hope lit up, but I carried on a normal friendship with this guy, not envisioning it going any further. About a week later he broke up from GF number one.

About a week later he got a new girlfriend, someone I hadn't even heard of. I acted supportive, but this really hurt for me. I carried on being friendly though and listening to his worries, he asked me things like "anyone you got your eye on" and "you like anyone" I brushed these off and carried on talking about him, hoping to not reveal anything.

Anyway, the main issue is what happened last week. He and I went to a house party together and spent most of the night together. He sat down next to me again and asked me the same question "anyone you got your eye on." I just replied with "maybe." He then leaned in for a kiss, I pushed him away the first time, saying that he had a girlfriend, he tried again then and I just accepted, can't pretend I didn't want it then.

As the night progressed we carried on kissing and having conversations about how we felt, this eventually lead to us going to bed together and the above happening all night before I fell asleep in his arms.

He woke me up that morning, before anyone else woke up, with a kiss on the forehead and said he'd text me later on.

His text later said that he was too scared to be with me and he wasn't ready to tell anyone how he really felt. He also said to me that if he could date anyone, he'd date me, but it's not that easy to come out and say it.

Is it okay for me to be dissapointed in this? I know he's still with his girlfriend but I was hoping in my little dream world that he'd want me instead of the girlfriend he's had for about 2 and half weeks. I just. What would you all do in my situation? I can't stop thinking about that night and now am I just supposed to carry on as normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment