Pages

Search blog and web

ldr partner insecure

  • Thread Starter

I knew being back and uni would be hard because he doesn't trust me as much as I trust him but he constantly thinks so little of me that I am just flirting with other people all the time and any guy I talk to on my course I must fancy which isn't true because I love him obviously.

He makes me feel like i can't go out with my friends because i will "probably cheat" on him according to him though i have never even come close to doing such a thing as I would never cheat and am 100% commited to us as i want to marry him one day.

He constantly insists he doesn't know what i see in him and it feels like unless i tell him a million times that i love him aaand trash talk myself he won't believe me.

I just want the possessiveness to stop.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment