Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me or is he just curious?

  • Thread Starter

I have a friend who also happens to be my boss. We don't often work at the same time, but when we do I get the feeling he likes me. Every time I see him and he walks past me he'll kind of come up behind me and grab my side. He does this two or three times whenever we're together. A few times, I've nonchalantly mentioned that I'm cold, and without saying a word he walks away and comes back with his coat, which he puts on me himself. He'll tickle me if we're in a group setting and he's feeling playful. One time, we got drunk with some friends. We left at the same time, and once we got outside he picked me up and carried me to my car just for the hell of it, I wasn't even drunk at this point. He also asks me all kinds of questions and says he wants to figure me out. The thing is, he's a very intellectual person and I'm pretty private so I can't figure out if he likes me or if he's just trying to satisfy his own mental curiosity. ALSO he's in relationship... We're not like best friends or anything, we actually don't know each other super well. I'm going crazy trying to figure this out. He acts exactly as someone would if they liked me but the fact that he's in a relationship really throws me off.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment