Pages

Search blog and web

Acting little girlish around boyfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Is this something everyone does - I honestly never thought I'd be that type of girl, but since I've started dating this guy I find myself acting so girlish around him. Some of my friends think I have a bit of a cutesy personality, but I can be very serious at times and am into serious things such as current affairs, politics, literature, but around him my serious persona goes out of the window and I find myself acting a bit little girlish (not in a creepy way!)

Is this something you grow out of with age (I'm 22) and do guys mind it? He's 7 years older than me so I don't want to come across as vapid. We chat about serious things, but my childlike side seems to come out when we're being affectionate or teasing each other.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment