Pages

Search blog and web

The man who can't be moved...

  • Thread Starter

Hello everyone,

A year ago I met a girl at my college who I fell in love with but she and I were just friends for a long long time. We used to ride to the centre with each other, we always sat next to each other in formal hall and we even went to bops (parties) with each other. A week ago I developed enough courage to ask her out by an email, no less! She didn't even reply. In fact she stopped talking to me altogether. She started to almost pretend that I didn't exist.

I am heartbroken. Like, really bad. The thought that she will never even talk to me again is so scary that it makes me want to cry. I didn't cry though. I don't want to send her any texts or emails because she clearly doesn't want to reply. I don't want to go upto her because I don't want to make her feel awkward. I don't know what to do.

We don't study the same subjects. So we will never see each other if I don't do anything about it. Then I watched this song about the man who couldn't be moved (turns out it's not about some very obese man) and I thought that this is what I can do...

Im going to sit in the same place on a bench outside where I know she has lectures every day. I won't say a word to her, I won't do anything, I'll just sit there. At least that way I'll see her. And may be if she sees how much I miss her, she'll come up and talk to me. Yeh I know it's kinda pathetic but what else can I do...

Its not "stalking" because I'm just sitting there. It's a nice bench, good view of the library and Radcliffe camera. If anything she's stalking me. She walks past me everyday.

Thanks for reading.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment