Pages

Search blog and web

boyfreind ruff and dominating in bed

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend and i have been in a relationship for 4 months its been really good. But sex wise he seems very dominating!! and ruff, he would lie on me with his legs pinning my legs, my arms pinned over my head, with one hand and the over hand pinning my head, so i cant move literally. For oral he would sit on my tits, with his shins pinning my arms, and his knees sat over my shoulders, so i cant move, and he would shove his thing in my mouth, and hold my hair, and grind on me while im gagging for like 10 min. Same thing simialr with the tit ****, he sits close to my tits, knees on my shoulders, and holding my hair and riding my tits, everything he does keeps me trapped!!! so i cant move. Oh and he also likes to sit on my face knees down and his ass right on my face, while he jacks off?? and not even asking if i can breath....is this normal? do most guys enjoy this????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment