Pages

Search blog and web

My friends told me he's really flirty with me and I am confused.

  • Thread Starter

This guy I have liked for a quite a while. I thought he didn't like me so I have been trying to get over him. We have always been good friends though. Recently, I have noticed we have got closer but I never thought more of it.

Yesterday, I bumped to 3 different friends of ours throught the day. They all asked me if there is something going on between me and the guy. They told me he's been very flirty with me the last few days, esp yesterday. He hasn't asked me out explicitly though.

I am a bit confused.... I thought that how good friends were and I kinda made up my mind that he doesn't like me. AND HE HAS NOT ASKED ME OUT! Surely, he knows I like him?

Is he just playing w my feelings? Since I have tried to tone down my feelings around him and act like a friend, could he just try to get my attention for him back?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment