Pages

Search blog and web

Help me please

  • Thread Starter

Been seeing this girl for 5 months now, its was all good till she started acting up and been distant. been trying to reach out to her as we are long distance and she has cancelled on me twice (we were gonna watch a movie over facetime). nowadays she prefers going out with friends and like i dont mind at all but i just want like time for ourselves aswell cause i dont want the feelings to go,and i still crave out time for her. i even see her like almost every weekend.ive known her for a year now cause we were in the same uni before, same flat aswell. i would admit tho i was a player before but put it behind me when she told me she fancied me cause i liked her aswell. i wasnt up for dating but it was upsetting her that we werent together so i just said ehn what the heck. fast forward 3-4 months and im now in to deep, cant pull out. wasnt ready for the feelings haha,but im starting to think shes losing interest.She still says she loves me, and acts fine but i normally can read people well and shes giving a bad vibe.Im like a really funny,happy,charismatic, and awesome boyfriend and even a better friend. i hate seeing people depressed always try and make them happy whatever way i can. but now i think im the depressed one, i just keep thinking of s*** scenarios in my head, like she gets off with a better guy than me. i know she wont, but i just cant help it. and dont think i can handle someone leaving me again (why i did wanna date at the start). please help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment