Pages

Search blog and web

Can't flirt anymore :/

  • Thread Starter

With my previous (sort of) ex gf (we're done now), everything flowed so naturally even from the right beginning. I could just talk to her for literally hours and the convo would be interesting the whole time and flirting came very naturally. But I just can't seem to do that anymore. Maybe it's cause I don't have a chance to see her much but even then, I just sort of freeze and my voice sounds so awkward. What's wrong with me? How to get over this?

(When I say sort of it's cause it was sort of a weird situation. Not 'properly' dating but a very grey area between fwb and dating. But we're done now. Just wanted to specify, in case.)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment