Pages

Search blog and web

does he like me?

  • Thread Starter

There's this boy in my art class that I really like and I think he likes me back. He looks at me a lot and smiles at me, he looks at my art work, he asks me a lot of questions about future plans, we talk about a lot of stuff including personal things such as religion and family, we also talk about things we like and he seems to say he likes a lot of stuff I like. One time him and his friend were talking in art about who he fancies and he the initial of my name but the polish version of it because he is from poland so I think he thought he was safe saying it like that. The only problem is that we only see each other in art which is on Monday and Tuesday then I don't see him until the next week except in maths but we don't sit together so I kinda stare at the back of his head because it's right in my line of sight to look at the white board. He is also extremely shy. My friends also think we should go out. Sorry it is so long xxx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment