Pages

Search blog and web

Hubby thinks once my son graduates high school he should be out.

Hello, This is my 2nd marriage, my 1st husband passed away and we had 3 children. Youngest was 14 at the time. I remarried my high school crush 1 1/2 yrs later. My youngest son is epileptic, normal, high functioning otherwise, just has seizures that can be severe because the last awhile. Anyway I do baby him but he does help around here, not to the expectations of new hubby. He said today that when my son goes off to college he isn't coming back to stay during breaks. He gets 2 weeks a year and that's it. Other than his dislike for my children he treats me really well. He travels a lot for work so he isn't home much which is why I think we've made it over 2 years but I don't want to have to choose between my husband or my kids. Any suggestions.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment