Pages

Search blog and web

Are there girls that prefer the backview of a man as oppose to the front?

  • Thread Starter

I'm just curious. Im a girl and I like am more aroused when I see a guy with a well built back like broad shoulders and and a slim slightly muscular build and then how the waist curves in etc. i also prefer looking at a guy's butt than his junk I like legs on a guy from either view front or back. But anyhow it's like i find I rather watch a guy walk away from me than seeing his front. I didn't really recognize it until like the past few months. I kind of feel weird. But do other girls do this? And if so why?


is this because I'm dominant? Sexually? Like with sex I can only be on top then otherwise. Etc...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment