Pages

Search blog and web

People don't seem to like me.. what am I doing wrong?

  • Thread Starter

I'm in my second semester of first year and really struggling to make friends on my course. I felt fine when first term finished, but now I'm back it just seems people don't want to know me anymore. People who I thought were "friends" when I left are not friendly now. Everyone has formed groups and is happy and I feel so left out. It's hard to keep on making the effort when I just always feel like I'm tagging along. Even the less popular people just seem to want to end any conversation I start as quickly as possible. I always ask people about themselves and try to be positive and smiley but many people rarely return the questions. I don't think theres anything weird about me, I feel am normal, average looking perhaps a bit boring... maybe my breath smells or something? My friends can't understand why I'm in this situation.

It feels like a downwards circle as I keep getting batted down so I now feel really **** about myself and have quickly developed really low self-confidence. I can't sleep at night and I'm nervous all the time because of this. I feel worthless. And people can probably sense this. What can I do??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment